Students may transfer up to three hours of post-masters credit from a regionally accredited college or university provided:
- The course is clearly comparable to one of the DNP course offerings based on course description and learning outcomes.
- The course is at the 600 or higher numbering system and was not part of the master's degree requirements.
- A grade of "B" or higher was earned in the course.
- The course has been completed within the past five years.
- The course reflects current knowledge-base and best practice.
- The course reflects higher order thinking, study, assessment requirements of the scholarship of discovery.
- Courses containing clinical content are non-transferrable (Advanced Healthcare Policy, Global Healthcare and all TENP I-V courses).
- All project work must be original and accomplished exclusively during IWU DNP enrollment.