Graduate Certificate in Accounting
Indiana Wesleyan University offers the 12-credit-hour Graduate Certificate in Accounting to give accountants the opportunity to accrue hours toward sitting for the CPA exam. Each course is graduate-level, three credit hours, and six weeks in length. It takes approximately six months to complete all four courses.
Coursework for the Graduate Certificate in Accounting is offered online.
- A baccalaureate or master's degree from a college or university accredited by a regional accrediting body or by the Association for Biblical Higher Education. Students may be accepted as unclassified. Official transcripts must be submitted for verification of the appropriate degree.
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 from the degree-granting institution (baccalaureate or master's).
- At least one of the following requirements must be met:
- An M.B.A. degree. OR
- 6 graduate credit hours in Accounting with a minimum grade of "B" in each course. OR
- 12 undergraduate credit hours in Accounting with a minimum grade of "B" in each course.
- Completion of the specified twelve (12) credit hours at Indiana Wesleyan University with a grade of "B" or better in each course.
- Payment of all tuition and fees.
12 credit hours
Courses are not necessarily offered in the order listed above.
Ready to make your educational and professional goals a reality? Apply now!