- Proof of standard high school diploma or GED certification.
- Official transcripts from all previous college or university studies at regionally accredited colleges or universities or at an institution accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education.
- Prior completion of at least 60 transferable credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university or from an institution accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education is required before starting the core program. A maximum of 40 credit hours may be earned through the assessed learning process toward the required 60.
- Students in this program are required to complete PSY-150 (General Psychology) and HMSR-220 (Interview Skills in Human Services) or their equivalent before starting the core program.
- Completion of 124 credit hours.
- Completion of the required core courses with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Overall cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Completion of 30 hours of Liberal Arts, including the following:
- 3 credit hours in Biblical Literature.
- 3 credit hours in Philosophy/Religion/Biblical Literature.
- 9 credit hours in English/Composition/Speech/Literature.
- 6 credit hours in Social Sciences.
- 3 credit hours in Math.
- 3 credit hours in Science.
- 3 credit hours in Fine Arts/Foreign Language.
- Payment of all tuition and fees.
NOTE: Apple/MAC users must be able to access a PC because course textbooks have supplemental CDs/DVDs that WILL NOT work on or install to Apple computers.