Turn your credits into a degree
Ready to finish what you started? Has earning your degree seemed like an impossible task? Have you attended colleges or universities in years past, but been discouraged because your credits don't seem to add up to a degree? Have you stopped taking classes because they were not at a time and/or place that were convenient for you? Have you been frustrated because you couldn't find a program that fits your needs?
Our General Studies degree can deliver solutions to these obstacles.
- Design your own degree! With no set core set of courses, you choose what you want to take!
- Courses taken at other institutions can be transferred into your General Studies program.
- Choose from 14 different concentrations.
- Complete courses convenient to your schedule and location.
- Choose online classes or classroom sessions, or both
Indiana Wesleyan University's Associate of Science with a major in General Studies degree program consists of 62 credit hours of coursework. The Bachelor of Science with a major in General Studies degree program consists of 124 credit hours of coursework. Associate and bachelor degree programs include liberal arts courses and a concentration in one academic area. Students pursuing this degree must complete at least 30 credit hours at Indiana Wesleyan University.
The program may be completed online or onsite at various locations in Indiana and Kentucky.
Apply Now to the A.S or B.S. in General Studies programs.
For other adult-friendly degree options, click here.