- Official transcripts from all previous college or university studies at regionally accredited colleges or universities or at an institution accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education.
- Submission of all required items for the admissions process as outlined in the "application procedures" section of the application packet.
- Prior completion of at least 60 transferable credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university or from an institution accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education is required before starting the core program. A maximum of 40 credit hours may be earned through the assessed learning process toward the required 60.
- A total of 124 semester credits is required for graduation, which must include 30 credits in Liberal Arts including:
- 6 credit hours in Philosophy/Religion/Biblical Literature (a minimum of 3 credits must be in Biblical Literature)
- 9 credit hours in English/Composition/Speech/Literature.
- 6 credit hours in Social Sciences.
- 3 credit hours in Math.
- 3 credit hours in Science.
- 3 credit hours in Fine Arts/Foreign Language.
- The remaining credits may be earned through classes, CLEP, or Portfolio. Additional requirements include:
- Completion of the required core courses with a GPA of 2.25 or higher
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Payment of all tuition and fees*
*The cost of the remaining credits required to graduate are not included in the costs listed for the core curriculum.