- Proof of high school graduation or GED certification.
- Official transcripts from all previous college or university studies at regionally accredited colleges or universities or at an institution accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education.
- Prior completion of at least 60 transferable credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university or from an institution accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education is required before starting the core program. A maximum of 40 credit hours may be earned through the assessed learning process toward the required 60.
- A total of 124 semester credits is required for graduation, which must include 30 credits in Liberal Arts including:
- 6 credit hours in Philosophy/Biblical Literature (a minimum of 3 credits must be in Biblical Literature)
- 9 credit hours in English/Composition/Speech/Literature.
- 6 credit hours in Social Sciences.
- 3 credit hours in Math.
- 3 credit hours in Science.
- 3 credit hours in Fine Arts/Foreign Language.
- The remaining credits may be earned through classes, CLEP, or Portfolio. Additional requirements include:
- Completion of the required core courses with a GPA of 2.25 or higher.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Payment of all tuition and fees.*
*The costs of the remaining credits required to graduate are not included in the costs listed for the core curriculum.
Information Technology Minor
- The minor in Information Technology is available to Indiana, Kentucky, and online students who are pursuing a non-Business Information Systems bachelor's degree through IWU.
- Six credit hours may be earned through the transfer of courses from an accredited institution, through credit by examination, or through an IWU Assessed Learning Portfolio. The remaining courses must be earned at IWU.
- Individual courses may not count toward both a minor and a major at the bachelor's level.