- Proof of standard high school diploma or GED certification.
- An approved criminal history - state.
To graduate from Indiana Wesleyan University with an Associate degree in Early Childhood Education, the following requirements must
- Completion of core requirements.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- A minimum of "C" (2.0) must be achieved in all courses. Failure to achieve a “C” in both of the required communications courses (i.e., ENG-140 and ENG-141) will require repeating the course until a "C" is achieved before the student may continue with the core. (The "repeated courses" policy as found in the Academic Information section does not apply in this case.)
- Payment of all tuition and fees