The enrollment process is simple. Program representatives are available to personally assist you each step of the way.
Here is an abbreviated list of the steps most students will take:
- Complete an online enrollment application.
- Have official transcripts sent to us from all colleges where you have earned any college credits. A transcript will only be considered official if it is mailed by the school's registrar directly to IWU in a sealed envelope. You may not deliver them.
- Submit a copy of your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores if English is not your primary language.
- Once the above steps are completed, IWU will evaluate your transcripts and officially accept you into a B.S. completion program.
- Determine which payment plan you will use. Our Financial Aid staff can help you determine whether you are eligible for state and federal grants, loans, scholarships, veteran's benefits, and other options. If your employer is reimbursing you, you may have your payment due date postponed until after each course in complete. If you choose to self-pay, you must pay for each course before it starts.
Once your payment plan has been established, you are ready to start taking classes!
Still have questions or need more information? Feel free to contact us. Ready to change your world? Apply now!