Wendy Puffer is an NCIDQ registered interior designer, interior design program coordinator and assistant professor. She is passionate about teaching students the importance of faith integration as designers. Her knowledge of the field of interior design and passion for working with college students is grounded in over 14 years experience conducting her own interior design business and 31 years training and instructing undergraduates. Her education includes a B.S. in Interior Design from Indiana State University and an M.A. from Ball State University. She is currently pursuing an Masters of Fine Arts in Design Thinking from Radford University. She has experience working with clients on commercial and residential projects and often involves students and graduates in design projects.
- NCIDQ #28197
- American Society of Interior Designers, President Elect 2014-15
- Interior Design Educators Council
- B.S., 1983, Indiana State University
- M.A., 2001, Ball State University
- M.F.A., 2013-present, Radford University