Dr. Millage has extensive teaching experience, having taught at Indiana University, Ball State University, Taylor University, and Indiana Wesleyan University. In fact, he was voted "Outstanding Professor of the Year" by the student body at Indiana Wesleyan University.
- B.S., 1976, Indiana Wesleyan University
- M.A., 1977, Ball State University
- M.B.A., 1980, Ball State University
- Ed.D., 1990, Ball State University
- Millage, Philip J. Created for Accomplishment. Fishers, Indiana: MSI Publications, 2006.
- Millage, Philip J., and Rousopoulos, Deno. The Owner’s Guide to the Construction Process. Fortville, Indiana: Educational Media Communications, 1999.