Dr. Dawson teaches Applied Voice, Opera Theater and other vocal courses at IWU. She has performed a wide variety of operatic roles including Angelica in Puccini's Suor Angelica and Rosalinda in Die Fledermaus by Johann Strauss. She also served as a staff soloist at Shakertown, Pleasant Hill, Kentucky, where she recorded a live CD of Shaker music along with her national presentations of Shaker Lecture Recitals.
- A.B., 1987, Anderson University
- M.M., 1992, University of Kentucky
- D.A., 2008, Ball State University
- Shaker Music
- Music and Worship
- Music and Social Services (Including Music Therapy)
- Soprano Roles of Richard Wagner