Dr. Wheeler has been a member of the IWU Business Program since 1988. He completed his Ph.D. in 2003 at the University of Tennessee with an emphasis in Strategic Management. His desire is to pursue God’s truth as the foundation for a fully integrated view of work and life as God designed it to be. He is committed to helping students discover God’s design in their lives. He teaches Strategic Management, the senior capstone course in the Business Program.
- A.B., 1972, Southern Wesleyan University
- M.Acct., 1975, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Ph.D., 2003, University of Tennessee-Knoxville
- Integration model development based on “All truth is God’s truth”
- Theology of work from a Wesleyan perspective
- Encouraging conflict in the strategic decision process
- Group-based learning model for the traditional and non-traditional university classroom