Dr. Neumann is a skilled instructor and expert consultant with over 25 years of experience in the development, installation, configuration and training aspects of high-end systems. He has a wide variety of hardware and software experience with a specialization in database and Web integration. Married for 30 years, Dan and his wife have ten children, seven of whom are adopted.
- B.A., 1979, Augsburg College
- M.A., 1986, Webster University
- Ph.D., 2009, Capella University
- Cognitive learning and computational thinking
- Artificial intelligence and cognition
- Mobile device programming and online learning
- The emotional domain and computer-mediated communication