Anne Bruehler teaches in and coordinates IWU's undergraduate TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) program. After living among refugees and teaching in higher education and community ESL programs, she blends personal experience and knowledge in the classroom. She also desires to illustrate a Christian perspective in the vocation of teaching English to others.
- B.A., 1998, Asbury College
- M.A., 2000, Ohio University
- Language pedagogy and assessment
- World Englishes and their implications for teaching English
- Pragmatics in language teaching