Whether it's the first-class dining facilities, the Student Center and its mall-like amenities, the many comfortable meeting spaces, or our friendly campus residents, Indiana Wesleyan University is a community that endeavors to make its guests feel welcome:
- Most buildings on campus offer full wireless coverage.
- The Baldwin Dining Hall and our cafés and grilles offer a full variety of dining options. These include home-style cooking stations, a grille area, salad and soup bars, sandwich stations, pizza and pasta bays, a "make-your-own" Oriental station, a potato and specialty bar, fresh fruit and dessert areas, and six Food Court specialty areas. Students, staff and campus guests can enjoy just about any food option imaginable.
- The IWU Bookstore offers a diverse selection of books, collegiate clothing, and supplies reflecting the wide variety of backgrounds and interests that make this a world-class institution.
- The McConn Coffee Company, a specialty coffee hangout located in the Barnes Student Center, is IWU's answer to Starbucks.
- Our Conference Services office offers one-stop professional conference and meeting planning, including affordable, customized meeting packages; delicious dining and catering services; unsurpassed meeting and conference facilities that can accommodate events from 3 to 3,800; and comfortable, modern summer lodging for groups up to 2,000.
- Prospective students have several options to visit campus. These include General Visit Days, which are designed to accommodate a large number of guests and provide a broad view of life at IWU, and Spotlight Visit Days, which offer many of the same experiences as General Visit Days but focus on a specific academic division and its majors or a specific interest.
- You may notice buildings all across Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio that say "Indiana Wesleyan University" on them. These regional Education Centers offer programs specifically designed for working adults.